FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Latics Fan SJK

I'm hoping you mods wont merge this as it may get lost amongst the talk of Career modes and Xbox users etc but.....

Was wondering whether all the PS3 users on here fancied taking part in a tournament?

Wouldn't be hard to organise. I could set up the format and give you the link online to check on progress? Would be great if we could get members? Maybe have a Champs League Style format?

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Tournament

owen-mcfc said:
I'll join tonight :)

It wont be tonight mate. As you can see from the number of responses it's not the most popular at the moment!!

We'll give it a while to see if we can 16 members. If we do, I'll set up the format and progress can be followed on here. Will take a few weeks to complete I'd imagine anyway.

Confirmed Entrants:

1. sjk2008
2. owen-mcfc

sjk2008 said:
owen-mcfc said:

It wont be tonight mate. As you can see from the number of responses it's not the most popular at the moment!!

We'll give it a while to see if we can 16 members. If we do, I'll set up the format and progress can be followed on here. Will take a few weeks to complete I'd imagine anyway.

Confirmed Entrants:

1. sjk2008
2. owen-mcfc

Of course I'll get some people to try and join

sjk2008 said:
owen-mcfc said:

Confirmed Entrants:

1. sjk2008
2. owen-mcfc
3. ponyntrap
<br /><br />-- Mon May 07, 2012 11:42 am --<br /><br />
ponyntrap said:
i'll join. how are you going to keep track of results?

Well, I know a website where I can log everything so that results appear and the table updates automatically so I can just paste a link into here with the next fixtures and current standings.

As for finding out about results, I guess it's all about Bluemoon honesty at the end of the day. Since it's just a game, I would expect people to be honest enough to come on and tell me the correct scoreline. If someone does lie, then more the sad **** him really.

Anyway, we'll cross that bridge when it comes. Still gotta get another 13 willing members yet.

Will give it a shot odriscoll80.

Would a league format not be easier?

Might also be more interesting to use teams with a maximum rating of 4 stars.

I'll join too, my psn Id - chriscj89 . Is it a league format???

i'll join but can only play on thursdays at the moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.