Fifa 13

I only ever really play Ultimate Team, so it feels like I'm going to be paying £40 for a squad update, seeing as there aren't any big gameplay changes and Ultimate Team is never given a new game mode or something.

I'm still really excited for this despite the fact that I know it'll be buggy as Hell until about Christmas time, EA do it every year but I buy on release day none-the-less. Stupid, I know!

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
I only ever really play Ultimate Team, so it feels like I'm going to be paying £40 for a squad update, seeing as there aren't any big gameplay changes and Ultimate Team is never given a new game mode or something.

I used to play just head to head matches, this year I've started a Virtual Pro, Ultimate Team, Head to Head Seasons and the Euro Update... Looking at the new Career/Manager Mode looks really good...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tOAQ1pyDjA[/youtube]

Being able to unlock historic kits with ea points seems a nice new addition.

Especially as the only shirt I have seen available is the St. Marks black kit

Not to long to go now until the release! What im most looking forward to is that you can finally manage an international team in career mode! Very Nice (borat voice)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.