FIFA 17 - Matt Prior (Creative Direcror) is a City fan

avoidconfusion

Sorry if this was posted before or of this is posted in the wrong forum. Most of this article is about some fan theory that the game cheats but this paragraph caught my eye.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-06-20-ea-says-no-your-fifa-matches-arent-rigged

I'm a Man City fan. Last City game I watched us have 80 per cent possession. Boro just nicked it, went down the other end, their first shot of the game, goal. To me, that's frustrating. If I was to have that in FIFA there might be the expectation that that's scripted. But the reality of it is, there are errors in football and that just makes football what it is. If everything was predictable and uniform and all the rest of it, you'd take some of the heart and soul out of football. We represent the real world sport and you get that in both our game and the real world sport.

Also apologies if no one gives a shit haha

thanks for the info, good to know someone is with us at EA.

i have always felt the AI could score anytime it wanted.

winning by too many goals in manager mode? prepare for an 'auto goal'

Hopefully we can see an end to the scum players having ridiculously high ratings like last year's effort! 90 for Ibrahimovic? F**k off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.