FIFA 17

Not played Fifa in years, god damn its hard to get used to defending. Scoring isn't too bad, but learning how and when to tackle is so infuriating. Every fucker just skips past me. Currently trying ultimate team and struggling to earn cash whilst keeping contracts up and bringing players in to improve my side and build bloody chemistry.

Not played Fifa in years, god damn its hard to get used to defending. Scoring isn't too bad, but learning how and when to tackle is so infuriating. Every fucker just skips past me. Currently trying ultimate team and struggling to earn cash whilst keeping contracts up and bringing players in to improve my side and build bloody chemistry.

FUT starts off frustrating but when you start building a good team it becomes worthwhile.

Can't believe the Journey is only one season.

You get a call up to the England squad and then it ends!

I understand they can't make a 'story' for unlimited seasons but I thought they'd at least give you a couple of seasons.

I understand they can't make a 'story' for unlimited seasons but I thought they'd at least give you a couple of seasons.
Are you serious? I'm three quarters of the way through my first season and only just getting properly into the city team.

You must have chosen to play for the rags you closet cnut.
;)

I've just started it. And I'm shit.

The commentary grates on me especially the rag arse licking and any opportunities to mention how rich we are everytime I've played as City.

The commentary grates on me especially the rag arse licking and any opportunities to mention how rich we are everytime I've played as City.
Just turn the commentary off and whack the crowd noise up. If you were actually playing you wouldn't hear the commentary.

Are you serious? I'm three quarters of the way through my first season and only just getting properly into the city team.

Yup, I was looking forward to going to the euros or world cup with England and having another shot at the title (i came 2nd) and then it just ended, you get an ultimate team card of Hunter and that's that!

Yup, I was looking forward to going to the euros or world cup with England and having another shot at the title (i came 2nd) and then it just ended, you get an ultimate team card of Hunter and that's that!
Well that's a bag of crap. Though my ultimate team needs all the help I can get as no idea how I'm supposed to get decent players like a stones when they are costing 50k credits. I struggled to get 7.5k together for a gold pack and got virtually nothing of use in it. 3 players I'd never heard of. Any tips?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.