FIFA 17

One week til release here in the States! Got to say, I like the new corners and passing. Penalties are nowhere close to as easy as last year, but I'm sure like every other year the new features will just take time getting used to. It's felt a bit awkward playing with Joe in goal on the demo though...

I have read that you start off playing a match for a youth team and you get scouted by a number of teams. Anyway i think it comes out on early access on ea access on the 22nd so im going give the journey a good go using that.

had the actual game for 2 days and so far this is my highlights:-

- Passing is even easier in this game compared to the previous version, any player can play like Barcelona
- Scoring from corners is easier than in 16'
- Goalkeepers are shit
- Penalty system is stupid.
- You'll concede/score goals that won't seem possible in 16'
- The refereeing is much better now IMO.
- Freekicks are not easy
- our 3rd kit has not been added yet

Didn't start the Journey yet as I prefer online season.

Last edited:
I would give PES a go this year but i still wont buy it as im 99% an online player and the servers are just a piece of shit.
Pes is a quality game but like you say the online is shit, & the commentary by peter drury is fuckin shocking, he screams every 10secs its so annoying!!

Granted that the PES commentary is woeful I think you're nuts if you think FIFA is a better overall game.
Don't even think it's close to being a genuine competitor to PES and I've played both extensively. FIFA plays like it was designed for under 10 year olds.

Granted that the PES commentary is woeful I think you're nuts if you think FIFA is a better overall game.
Don't even think it's close to being a genuine competitor to PES and I've played both extensively. FIFA plays like it was designed for under 10 year olds.
Pes is better than fifa i agree, just the online, commentary, 10yrd slide tackles?? & man blue? stop it bein perfect, the download of official stuff is easy enough to sort mind

Loving Ultimate Team this year, only played a few games so far though. Career Mode will be fun for a few months then I'll get bored. Probably won't bother with the journey.

Pes is better than fifa i agree, just the online, commentary, 10yrd slide tackles?? & man blue? stop it bein perfect, the download of official stuff is easy enough to sort mind
Tried pes but returned it

The no team names ruined the experience for me. Just felt like not a proper game. Great game play and graphics but doesn't compare to fifa for me.

Looking forward to mine getting here tomorrow to try it out. Pre ordered from amazon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.