FIFA 17

Tried pes but returned it

The no team names ruined the experience for me. Just felt like not a proper game. Great game play and graphics but doesn't compare to fifa for me.

Looking forward to mine getting here tomorrow to try it out. Pre ordered from amazon.
This doesn't effect the game play at all.

When you are searching for teams and you are trying to figure out who they are is annoying.

Playing a premier league tie against East Midlands is just stupid to me. Kind of ruins it a little.

It depends on what mode you play. I'd say the licences, the commentary, the kits, the stadiums etc. all add to Fifa's gameplay for me. I like the authenticity, I like that it feels like you are actually playing a premier league game. People can have their preferences on the actual football game mechanics sure, but the fact that PES lacks a lot of features Fifa has means I will always buy Fifa over it.

Never understood the whole licencing hoopla and why people care, maybe it's because I'm older and grew up in the era where PES was king and all the Dutch players were called Orange21 or some other number so I have a higher tolerance for this sort of thing. I usually edited things and now there are piss easy option files to download, but yu really don't even notice after a handful of games. Whereas FIFA looks the part, but after a handful of games you stop noticing that and start noticing that it's a complete chore to play. It's all window dressing to get people to buy it, rather than any attempt to actually make a good game

too old for footy video games now though was at the forefront of the revolution with my Atari ST and Atari Jaguar!
Anyway All the fancy graphics are nice but I doubt you can beat an intense game of Sensible Soccer! Loved that game

I started playing the Alex Hunter/The journey yesterday. The thrill of scoring a last minute goal when you have to convince your coach and you weren't very impressive up till then. :O
City loaned me out in my first season, I'm plying my trade and "making a name for myself" at Newcastle for the time being. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.