FIFA to investigate Pogba transfer

your insights are often fascinating and much appreciated.

i know, mate, but it will have been dressed up as something else by extremely clever lawyers.
nowt will come of it. whenever the rags are involved nowt ever comes of owt.

but FIFA are now made to look clean now and they can not hide anything any more its got to be right and if united have bent the rules in 3rd party ownership then something has to be done and even if its a fine or transfer ban its a sign that football and fifa are now clean

looks like someone else owned the economic rights to the player. They will all get fines and transfer bans.

Just had a look on Ragcafe, why do they all use the word feck? Are they all Irish on that forum?

just think if manchester city was involved with this the book would not stop until it went out of the window the media would be all over this but this morning its not even the main news feed on any of the big sites bbc and sky are running it well down the pages £41million gone to somebody other than juve that criminal in my book and smells of 3rd party ownership know matter how well you dress it up

united are untouchable and the song the fans sing (we do want we want) is also the club anthem they walk out to

If this was because of third party ownership before he was bought, then surely it would be Juventus that were in trouble for having a player on their books who they're sharing ownership to. The rags would only get in trouble if his rights were still part owned by someone else, I think. This seems more like when we bought Tevez and had to buy out his contract from some company.

but FIFA are now made to look clean now and they can not hide anything any more its got to be right and if united have bent the rules in 3rd party ownership then something has to be done and even if its a fine or transfer ban its a sign that football and fifa are now clean
if they are now clean why have they just prematurely ousted the judge and main investigator of their own ethics committee?

I wonder if the rags have created a problem by paying Raoila over the length of the contract, rather than upfront, in an attempt to reduce the headline fee?

Pogba would have signed for Juve before the FIFA TPO ban, so any third party ownership at that stage wouldn't have been an issue, but both Premier League and current FIFA rules at the time of the transfer require all 3rd party stakes to be bought out up front before the transfer can take place.

If that's the case, they've knowingly played an ineligible player, on multiple occasions, in all 4 competitions they've been involved in this season. Standard punishment for that offence would be expulsion from the Europa League and a hefty points deduction in the League. No idea about the League Cup as I can't remember it happening there before.

So, €10k fine and an official warning must be on its way...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.