FIFA to investigate Pogba transfer

So, a corrupt fifa organization is to investigate a potentially corrupt football transfer, I fear there may be more unofficial payments involved in the investigation than in the transfer deal. In fact, this telephone conversation is believed to have taken place recently somewhere around Altrincham.
Man. A) Looks like weve been sussed over the Pogba deal boss,shall I shred everything and book our tickets to south America?
Man.B) Damn, whos doing the investigation, Interpol, metropolitan police, FBI??
Man. A) Its FIFA boss.
Man.B) Oh ok, nip down to WHSmiths and stock up on brown envelopes.

I suppose they were right when they said their players make history..the most expensive, overrated, overhyped player there has ever been.

Best thing is their fans still go on about us ruining football due to the money we have invested.

It's all our fault apparently as before we became serious players in 2008 they didn't need to sign players and they were all home- grown. I actually heard a Rag peddling this line on TS.

It's all our fault apparently as before we became serious players in 2008 they didn't need to sign players and they were all home- grown. I actually heard a Rag peddling this line on TS.

matey your forgetting rooney the super kid who score a bag full of goals in the youth at united and only went to everton on loan for a season
and who can never forget the young lad ronaldo from salford at the age of just 7 played for united youth at under 16 level and went on to play in the first team at 12

Just had a look on Ragcafe, why do they all use the word feck? Are they all Irish on that forum?
I ve often wondered the same thing.
Very strange.
Very strange indeed.
Maybe its just terminology used by fans of midtable teams in decline.will have to check out a westham forum for any similarities. Ho hum.

I can't see anything coming from this "investigation" but what is becoming increasingly transparent is the rags' desperation to achieve a "marquee signing" even if it meant bidding themselves up. Truly humiliating.

And, if they were that desperate last year, what on earth are they going to manufacure this summer. They must be hoping no-one in the press pack breaks with tradition and actually highlights what a parody of a serious club they have become.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.