FIFA/UEFA Investigations

Has anything been proved yet? Just asking. I like the guy, is I was hoping he'd stay on and keep that **** Gill away from the job.

Suspended from what? This is the thing I don't get about "suspending" people from administrative positions, it does fuck all. It's not as if he's going to miss the big grudge match against the NBA commisioners or owt. He'll be doing exactly what he has been doing, being a corrupt ****, but just he won't be in the office to do it. He'll just be on the phone and having his minions run around doing it, which is probably what they did anyway. It's not as if they are going to be keeping an eye on him to make sure he's not doing any "FIFA stuff", whatever his job is supposed to be. Entirely pointless

200.gif

About time

There is one waiting for that bent french **** as well he will be next
But no, or mais non. For that sprite-eyed frog, I recommend Madame la Guillotine. Very apt.

(Can't say much about the French, as I'm going for a week's holiday there next week. Staying about 15 miles south of a village called Azincourt. As Henry V once famously said: "We gave your boys one hell of a beating!")

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.