FIFA/UEFA Investigations

Blatter was apparently close to dying:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34898229
Give me a fucking break

He'll have adequate health care in prison

That's the whole point of why he's doing this. It sets up a plausible "ill health" defence, so when this all catches up on him and he finds himself facing a criminal trial he can throw the "I'm not well" card into the ring and either be deemed not fit to stand trial, or else have any sentence commuted or suspended based upon his health. He'll never see the inside of a jail cell.

That's the whole point of why he's doing this. It sets up a plausible "ill health" defence, so when this all catches up on him and he finds himself facing a criminal trial he can throw the "I'm not well" card into the ring and either be deemed not fit to stand trial, or else have any sentence commuted or suspended based upon his health. He'll never see the inside of a jail cell.
All depends on who prosecutes and where. If the FBI take it on and hes prosecuted in America there is every chance he will go to prison

I agree - its being carefully orchestrated too so he can always "topple over the edge" should he need to or make a recovery like Ernest Saunders if things start to go ok for him. This guy is the ultimate player - saw the TV programme earlier and he still thinks come February all will have blown over he will get the job of honorary President of FIFA and lord it over the game until his death................ even then they reckon he is working out some way of doing so from beyond the grave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.