FIFA/UEFA Investigations

I see Tweedlebent and Tweedlecrook have had a lifetime ban recommended by The FIFA Ethics (sic) Committee.

Edited to add: Blatter has said he 'won't accept a guilty verdict'.

I foresee a major drop in the prison population once this new legal development gets around.

Last edited:
Blatter set up the FIFA Ethics Committee to help oversee a change to a more open organisation. He said he trusted them.
He has now said he won't abide by any decisions they make and only the 209 FIFA delegates can get rid of him.
Now if he's got dirt on at least 105 of those 209 you can see why he kept his job even after his position became untenable earlier in the year.

Blatter set up the FIFA Ethics Committee to help oversee a change to a more open organisation. He said he trusted them.
He has now said he won't abide by any decisions they make and only the 209 FIFA delegates can get rid of him.
Now if he's got dirt on at least 105 of those 209 you can see why he kept his job even after his position became untenable earlier in the year.

Thats his one ballsup - any fool who is in a position of power and setting up an inquiry gives it a remit and fills it with people that ensures you get the result you want. How do you think Bliar has got away with so many Iraq inquiries !!??

Ok i want Blatter dead now, the audacity of this arrogant old **** is staggering, i would punch the old **** dead i really would.
He stands for nearly everything i hate and i would cheer him getting led to the gallows.

He and his cronies have hijacked FIFA for their own gain , done sod all to earn his cash and basically deserves to die now.
I hope the yanks do not let up here and get taken in by his "almost died" bollocks whilst he rested at some posh hospital for stress.

Plattini is just a **** i would punch.

Ok i want Blatter dead now, the audacity of this arrogant old **** is staggering, i would punch the old **** dead i really would.
He stands for nearly everything i hate and i would cheer him getting led to the gallows.

He and his cronies have hijacked FIFA for their own gain , done sod all to earn his cash and basically deserves to die now.
I hope the yanks do not let up here and get taken in by his "almost died" bollocks whilst he rested at some posh hospital for stress.

Plattini is just a **** i would punch.

The new whack-a-mole? Has possibilities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.