FIFA/UEFA Investigations

I see Tweedlebent and Tweedlecrook have had a lifetime ban recommended by The FIFA Ethics (sic) Committee.

Edited to add: Blatter has said he 'won't accept a guilty verdict'.

I foresee a major drop in the prison population once this new legal development gets around.

The arrogance of the man, "I won't accept a guilty verdict", err, Sepp lad, that's not how the law works. Accept it, don't accept it, it's all the same to everyone else, won't change the fact you've been found guilty, and won't protect you from any form of punishment.

The arrogance of the man, "I won't accept a guilty verdict", err, Sepp lad, that's not how the law works. Accept it, don't accept it, it's all the same to everyone else, won't change the fact you've been found guilty, and won't protect you from any form of punishment.

(guilty) but will get paid off and told to keep his mouth shut or else

how can uefa and fifa be taken seriously after this and what for the golden piss pot (champions league) we know the head of uefa is bent so does it stop at board level or is the match officials told to pick and protect the so called big boys in games

and they saying why Manchester city fans boo the champions league anthem well UEFA take a look at your president platini and then ask WHY

Hope Blatter is one of the two FIFA officials lifted today. His recent demeanour has suggested it's close.

The organisation is rotten to the core. It needs breaking up and starting again, and anyone from the old FIFA should be banned from whatever rises from the ashes.

There was an interview on TalkSport this morning, with an MP, on the back of the Lord Coe interview. It was suggested that they might want to treat FIFA as a liquidated company, and install a top businessman to start afresh and recruit a whole new team to run the corrupt organisation.

I'd go so far as to do away with it altogether and start again. Same with UEFA.

There was an interview on TalkSport this morning, with an MP, on the back of the Lord Coe interview. It was suggested that they might want to treat FIFA as a liquidated company, and install a top businessman to start afresh and recruit a whole new team to run the corrupt organisation.

When a tree is rotten to the core there's no point pruning branches.

I hope it's Platini and Blatter

When a tree is rotten to the core there's no point pruning branches.

I hope it's Platini and Blatter

They wouldn't be at a FIFA meeting as they are banned. Up to 16 indictments before the end of the day according to the BBC .....

They wouldn't be at a FIFA meeting as they are banned. Up to 16 indictments before the end of the day according to the BBC .....

Yes, I just live in hope. Two South American Vice Presidents according to the New York Times. Tv rights bribes.

FIFA seems to be in a state of virtual administration based on what I heard this morning, being overseen by a US law firm and run by management consultants. I can't see any of the 'Old Guard' being allowed back into positions of power and so, yes, a de novo management structure is clearly the most likely outcome.
Oh, the schadenfreude...

FIFA seems to be in a state of virtual administration based on what I heard this morning, being overseen by a US law firm and run by management consultants. I can't see any of the 'Old Guard' being allowed back into positions of power and so, yes, a de novo management structure is clearly the most likely outcome.
Oh, the schadenfreude...
So long as the endemically corrupt national associations elect officials it will be Old Boss, New Boss. Let's not forget Blatter was the new, uncorrupt boss once. And Platini the next in line.

Until the Qatar decision is overturned we know FIFA remains dirty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.