FIFA World Cup 2018 Draw

I think they will be more lax with visa's. can't see them processing like 5 million visas. will be come and go as you please in the main. visas were murder to do when we played there.
You have to get a Fan-ID (free of charge), but once you have that you dont need a visa and you get free access to public transport (and between host cities allegedly).

Tickets are also linked to the Fan-ID so it should be harder to resell tickets for profit.

I've got tickets for B3vB4 in St Petersburg, and then D1vD2 and F1vF2 in Moscow so will be watching the draw this afternoon with anticipation.

Would like to avoid getting an England game (which is the only chance of trouble in my opinion) but we'll see what comes out.

hqdefault.jpg

You have to get a Fan-ID (free of charge), but once you have that you dont need a visa and you get free access to public transport (and between host cities allegedly).

Tickets are also linked to the Fan-ID so it should be harder to resell tickets for profit.

I've got tickets for B3vB4 in St Petersburg, and then D1vD2 and F1vF2 in Moscow so will be watching the draw this afternoon with anticipation.

Would like to avoid getting an England game (which is the only chance of trouble in my opinion) but we'll see what comes out.
Thanks . Handy to know. I might just make an appearance yet :)

Thanks . Handy to know. I might just make an appearance yet :)

If we dont get a Russian team in the next stage of CL I might go, want to do Russia and a WC before I peg out.

Think it will be safe as houses as Putin will crap all over anyone causing trouble on home soil, more concerned about the cost. Not bothered about following England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.