FIFPro top 55 players

Just seen this on twitter.

Pep must be an absolute miracle worker, working with our players. United, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool should all finish above us if their players are that much better!

Also, this is supposedly based on last season and yet Mbappe is the only player who gets in from that Monaco side that made the Champions League Semi's and won the league.

Last edited:
Fuck me... how have Valencia and Pogba made that list, and not Mendy, De Bruyne, Silva or Sergio? No agendas there though eh?

It would be more understandable if it were voted by the public, as the most popular teams would likely dominate. This was voted for by players though. I guess they're not the brightest bunch if they don't think the likes of Silva, Aguero and De Bruyne deserve to be on that list.

No City players in there obviously, but 6 United players make the list. Hmm.

"The 55 players were under contract at 9 clubs: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern München, Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, Atlético Madrid, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool"

https://www.fifpro.org/news/list-of-55-most-voted-players-for-world-11/en/

Think they've messed that statement up, I count 10 there and Kane for Spurs, so that's 11 clubs at least. We're the only club from the 'top 6' without a player.

6th place in the league with 4 of the worlds best in their team, incredible stuff.

The list is clearly heavily reputation based and who they play for. I mean Madrid have 3 CBs on the list, do you think they had 3 of the best CBs in the world last season playing a back 4?

Bale, Ozil, Valencia, Pogba, Coutinho, Matic, Pepe, David Luiz, Dybala, Mascherano and Benzema shouldn't be on a world 11 imo.

Bale for example scored 9 goals and something like 3 assists, how can he be on the list other than on reputation alone, Zaha had a better season. Fucking Pogba built a career of a few good goals and some fancy footwork and still hasnt done fuck all to show he is this "world class" midfielder.

hahahahahaha

just love that not one single manchester city player on it and aguero just broke the premier league record for non european top goal scorer KDB the best midield player in the game for assist and let's not forget david silva and yaya here

The only things dafter than that list are the imbeciles who voted for it and the football know-nouts who take it seriously. Ric's analysis of the clubs they come from says it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.