Fighting on the terraces...

westie said:
Cheesy said:

well if you got involved in something that aint anything to do with you only because you thought it was wrong and you got a bad hiding or even worse stabbed and left behind a loving family

What the fuck?!

westie said:
Cheesy said:

well if you got involved in something that aint anything to do with you only because you thought it was wrong and you got a bad hiding or even worse stabbed and left behind a loving family

I will always get involved. I can't not do so. There's far too many people who are prepared to walk on by even when they know that what they are seeing is wrong. Some people can't do it, I accept that, it's just that I'm not one of them.

BLUENATIC said:
fuckin hell ... the lads on about disagreeing with ****** chanst and you're on about him getting stabbed????!!!!

this board ain't real sometimes

Water & ducks back mate :-)

Slightly off topic.............but didnt their fans make some noise today?. Met a baggie on the way over this morning and again on the flight back this evening........said i was very impressed with the vocal support they gave the team and he replied "its not always like that mate..........only when we are in the shit does that happen". Well we are in the shit now boys so sing your fookin hearts out for the lads on Friday.

"""""""""well if you got involved in something that aint anything to do with you only because you thought it was wrong and you got a bad hiding or even worse stabbed and left behind a loving family

I will always get involved. I can't not do so. There's far too many people who are prepared to walk on by even when they know that what they are seeing is wrong. Some people can't do it, I accept that, it's just that I'm not one of them.""""""""""

Bizzare post but people need to let people vent out at the game and have thier opinions this is tearing me up our situation but what can we do who the fuck is gonna sort us out,

msix said:
blue85moon said:
It was a mix of fans to be honest...a lot of the Santander faces and then quite a lot of kids.

For years I have supported City fans - and always said to people that I didn't think there was a lot of nob heads who go to the games but since Schalke, Santander and now today, there is literally no defence - we have a lot of fans who are going to the games with this "m**ich attitude" - someone nearly started on me in a bar on Thursday for suggesting that he should support his team rather than calling hughes a "m**ich ****" or singing about how much he hates man united. If I'm honest, the type of people are reflected on here as well - people are not allowed to have an opinion that is different anymore without somebody jumping down their throat and its an absolute joke. We should stick together

The whole country is laughing at us self imploding...again!

like u said about opinions.....if fans want to go on about munich, so what , its there opinion so U KEEP UR nose out
Call me strange, but I find singing songs glorifying a plane crash in which people died extremely disrespectful. Gives the rest of us a bad name. You know, just my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.