Film: "Snuff..." (don't read if not interested in docu)

Bigga said:
Not sure I could ever find humour in a beheading, Knight. Especially when you hear the screams of fear and pain in your ears. Then, the gargling of blood mixed in.

I wouldn't want to find the humour.

It was something to the tune of, "If your some red neck, mercenary from Oklahoma marching around someone's country as if you own the place, well.....some folks take that personal". It was hilarious. I'll post the link when I find it.

Oh, I've seen all the beheading videos too. Yup, they're fucked up.

If you don't want your head cut off, simple, don't go to places where they cut heads off.

The Fat el Hombre said:
I used to watch some snuff stuff when I was younger and had too much time on my hands as well as a pc in my own room.

I haven't seen faces of death but I thought some were real. Wasn't it Bud Dwyer (or someone) who was a disgraced politician who walked into a press conference and shot himself in the head? I thought that was on those.

saw that via email a few weeks ago - wasnt aware of what I was watching until he pulled the gun out. Fucked my head up for about 5 minutes - then back to normal. Couldnt watch anything like that knowingly though. Just too close and personal. Did have some footage of Iraqis being torn to pieces by cannon fire from an Apache helicopter with night vision. They literally didnt know what hit them. That didnt bother me at all. Just too desensitised to he whole war thing I guess

simonk said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I used to watch some snuff stuff when I was younger and had too much time on my hands as well as a pc in my own room.

I haven't seen faces of death but I thought some were real. Wasn't it Bud Dwyer (or someone) who was a disgraced politician who walked into a press conference and shot himself in the head? I thought that was on those.

saw that via email a few weeks ago - wasnt aware of what I was watching until he pulled the gun out. Fucked my head up for about 5 minutes - then back to normal. Couldnt watch anything like that knowingly though. Just too close and personal. Did have some footage of Iraqis being torn to pieces by cannon fire from an Apache helicopter with night vision. They literally didnt know what hit them. That didnt bother me at all. Just too desensitised to he whole war thing I guess

That must've been what I saw in the docu. I understand what you meant by not being 'bothered'. The problem there is that the 'night vision' gave a kind of 'games console' feel and I'm pretty sure you're reaction would've been different in daylight, as proved by the e-mail vid you were sent.

I think the apache helicopter one is pretty imfamous. The yanks who shot the Iraqi's got done partly because they'd clearly wounded one who was crawling away and then 'hit him again' killing him. It's quite astounding how much damage the apache does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.