Finally....most fans have worked it out.

BamberBridgeBlue

Re the lack of Hughes out posts. Hopefully it's not the mods removing them, we've all realised that it is not all his fault.

DO NOT GET ME WRONG, I'M NOT PRO HUGHES. But at the same time, the spinless tw@ts that are supposedly professional footballers have been unmasked. It's the same old names I don't need to mention, (with the exception of Dunne, bless, thought he was a left winger at one point yesterday). The squad needs stripping to the core, regardless of whether it's Hughes or anyone else that spends the money.

Which brings me on to Hughes. Made mistakes in the past and left Bowen out to dry with Elano yesterday. He should have subbed him instantly, and publicly declared he won't play for City again. However, if we sack him, who do we get in? Mourinho has publicly said that he wants to win Serie A and Inter are top of the league, also wants to win La Liga. The only way Mourinho would come is in the summer. That leaves us with Rijkaard (No prem experience and created a similar situation at Barca), Martin Jol, (Doesn't float my boat), etc etc.

I don't think we have much choice other than to sit tight, realise the situation we are in, and support Hughes.....until the summer.

Graeme Souness said:
Re the lack of Hughes out posts. Hopefully it's not the mods removing them, we've all realised that it is not all his fault.

DO NOT GET ME WRONG, I'M NOT PRO HUGHES. But at the same time, the spinless tw@ts that are supposedly professional footballers have been unmasked. It's the same old names I don't need to mention, (with the exception of Dunne, bless, thought he was a left winger at one point yesterday). The squad needs stripping to the core, regardless of whether it's Hughes or anyone else that spends the money.

Which brings me on to Hughes. Made mistakes in the past and left Bowen out to dry with Elano yesterday. He should have subbed him instantly, and publicly declared he won't play for City again. However, if we sack him, who do we get in? Mourinho has publicly said that he wants to win Serie A and Inter are top of the league, also wants to win La Liga. The only way Mourinho would come is in the summer. That leaves us with Rijkaard (No prem experience and created a similar situation at Barca), Martin Jol, (Doesn't float my boat), etc etc.

I don't think we have much choice other than to sit tight, realise the situation we are in, and support Hughes.....until the summer.

I disagree most fans clearly want him out the last poll on here showed that.

i want him out but he should have gone weeks ago
we now have to keep him in during january or we will sign nobody

tommcfc said:
i want him out but he should have gone weeks ago
we now have to keep him in during january or we will sign nobody

Not sure how much it matters, Cook is dealing with that side of things and if you look a number of clubs have fired and hired new managers in under a week(not least Forest!)

you say it wasn t hughes fault, he asked gelson to play down the left wing, brought didi on when we were chasing the game, swopped a forward for a forward etc. etc

i dont want him out. i think its time we look at some of the playing staff. i dont think hughes told them to go out there and stick their heads up their arses and play like they didnt give a shit. they let us down yet again.

i think spurs have the same problem, primma donna players with huge egos and no respect for ramos, now hes gone they play well under harry for a few games and the cracks start appearing again.

Nothing is Hughes fault according to some. It was all someone else.

moomba said:
Nothing is Hughes fault according to some. It was all someone else.

MH can be criticised for some things but he is getting the blame for everything from certain sections of the media and fans.....which is completely unfair.....you cannt legislate for two defenders in dunne and richards who have been [retty solid for the last couple of years suddenly playing like they have never kicked a football, players of hamman's experience throwing a ball straight to the opposition....and you certainly cannt blame him for vass, caceido, hamman, ball, evans, and various others not being good enough.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.