Financial Meltdown: What's the Solution?

Ive always been very prudent, and made sure Ive got no savings what so ever in the bank, no investments, nothing. All my money has been transfered to memories or hangovers.

And Im in the Cavity Wall Insulation game - thats doing well at the moment - loads of grants available, which means you should save what you pay in around a year, and then keep saving

Bigga said:
How is it nobody knows how to reverse the disaster??! Will simply stopping the 'spectulative market' and the 'loss' earners bring about trust again?

And besides the two I've mentioned, who or what industry stands to benefit from the global crisis...?

Feck knows what the solution is, throwing good money after bad doesn't seem to be working.
Experts say its about confidence rather than money, but how do you regain confidence?

The people who will make the most money out of all this misery are the dreaded "Venture Capitalists"
they're just hovering til the economy hits rock-bottom, then they'll buy up struggling companies for a song
and the whole circle will start again.

Swales lives said:
Bigga said:
How is it nobody knows how to reverse the disaster??! Will simply stopping the 'spectulative market' and the 'loss' earners bring about trust again?

And besides the two I've mentioned, who or what industry stands to benefit from the global crisis...?

Feck knows what the solution is, throwing good money after bad doesn't seem to be working.
Experts say its about confidence rather than money, but how do you regain confidence?

The people who will make the most money out of all this misery are the dreaded "Venture Capitalists"
they're just hovering til the economy hits rock-bottom, then they'll buy up struggling companies for a song
and the whole circle will start again.

Isn't that exactly how Abramhovich made his billions after the fall on the old U.S.S.R.?

what I say is fuck em and let them rot the bunch of greedy,war mongering,child killers

The people who got the country into this mess are still running the banks!!

No-one has the decency to resign...or there are people who wont let them
cos if they do leave they will get a big golden hand-shake(or whatever its called)

They fucked up...let them sort it out
why should I pay these fuckers my hard earned money so they will have a lovely retirement when I know I havent got a chance when its comes to my pension now thanks to these fuckers

j jay said:
what I say is fuck em and let them rot the bunch of greedy,war mongering,child killers

The people who got the country into this mess are still running the banks!!

No-one has the decency to resign...or there are people who wont let them
cos if they do leave they will get a big golden hand-shake(or whatever its called)

They fucked up...let them sort it out
why should I pay these fuckers my hard earned money so they will have a lovely retirement when I know I havent got a chance when its comes to my pension now thanks to these fuckers

On an entirely selfish note, I've had the good sense to piss all my money up the wall on nightclubs, drugs, drink and holidays.
I don't have a pot to piss in, so I'm happy I've been so prudent in my squandersome life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.