First ever job?

Had just moved darn sarf and worked as a petrol pump attendant at Waters on the A1 where they've built that Gonorrhea shopping centre effort.

Wash yer windscreen sir/madam?

first ever job was at 14, working in what used to be the hot box chippy in stalybridge!! peeling and dicing tattys in the back room, 10 hours i dind 4-6 mon-fri and earnt 40quid...used to think i was loaded

at college i worked in morrisons in duki

my first proper full time job was where i am now at bridgfords estate agents

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Continuing on from the Interview thread...

First ever paid proper job was as a fourteen year old in 2000 at Hungry Jacks (you may know it better as Burger King).
Worked for the princely sum of $4.86 an hour... just over 2 quid.

Shocking conditions, especially on hot days, long hours, and made to feel useless. Welcome to the fast food industry.

Ha ha. Me? At KFC as a 16 year old, earning $6.60 an hour. I remember it well, it was the first day of the 2002 World Cup, France were just about to lose to Senegal.

Mind you, I only earned 6 quid an hour working in retail in the UK earlier this year, pretty piss poor as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.