First Signing Sweepstake

coleridge said:
DonnyCityLove said:
Why not sign them now? Madrid are doing it

My friend, just who have Real Madrid signed? My understanding of the Pompey announcement this morning was that RM had offered £20m or so for one of their players. Another club may offer more or the player may not agree terms, or have I taken a too simplistic view of this news?

Anyway, how do you know that City haven't signed anyone yet? That's not what I've been told.
Are you going to tell us or do you have to go now?

coleridge said:
DonnyCityLove said:

My friend, just who have Real Madrid signed? My understanding of the Pompey announcement this morning was that RM had offered £20m or so for one of their players. Another club may offer more or the player may not agree terms, or have I taken a too simplistic view of this news?

Huntelaar?

ono said:
coleridge said:
DonnyCityLove said:

Anyway, how do you know that City haven't signed anyone yet? That's not what I've been told.
Are you going to tell us or do you have to go now?

I have already told you and I have definitely gone.

FRAN THE ARAB said:
January 4th press confrence gary cooke it is with great pleasure to say manchester city have bought kaka,messi,xavi,eto'o,van-buyten,chiellini,cole.happy new year city fans.

Fucking Cole! I hope thats Cheryl.....

Seriously if we get TWO of the players you mentioned in Jan I will send you 20 quid via paypal.

FRAN THE ARAB said:
January 4th press confrence gary cooke it is with great pleasure to say manchester city have bought kaka,messi,xavi,eto'o,van-buyten,chiellini,cole.happy new year city fans.
I hate to see someone who can't handle their drink!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.