First team experience tour

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 23 Sep 2017.

1. Shirley

Shirley

I seem to remember years ago there was a pre match experience offered to the tourist at the swamp but it was run by local lads who took the tourists around the pubs and had them singing songs. They were making money!

2. Stortz

Stortz

Not aimed at us aimed at loaded foreign day trippers crack on city

3. Alec-mcfc

Alec-mcfc

Luckily I work for the company that built the CFA so I've been round it a few times already, that price is a piss take.

4. blueparrot

blueparrot

No, it isnt the CFA is now part of the regular stadium tour. If some people want to pay £200 for a meal and a few extra bits why wouldnt the club provide it.

5. Alec-mcfc

Alec-mcfc

£200 for what they are offering is a piss take. What about if people or families actually wouldn't mind going this but are priced out. Even if we say a family of 3 its £600.

6. blueparrot

blueparrot

Lots of things my family wouldnt mind doing we cant afford. If this was the only CFA tour option I'd agree but it isn't. If what they are offering isnt worth £200 to anyone then it wont sell and will disappear, no big deal.

7. Alec-mcfc

Alec-mcfc

You're just being awkward and arguing for the sake of it. The things you refer to that you family want to do won't be ridiculously over priced. If this was priced correctly more people would be able to do it.

8. Chappie

Chappie

I don't eat that much

9. UUJblue

UUJblue

10. KnaresboroughBlue

KnaresboroughBlue

I'd agree with that.