First time buying a ticket

Idontpullout

Looking to travel to manchester to watch a game later this season. Around april time. How far in advance do tickets normally go on sale and when would we know any fixture changes regarding dates. Also, is it best to buy from the clubs website.
Thanks.

You need to be a member/have an account on the website if you're not already - and yes just buy from there
as to when to buy - West Ham on 19th is on open sale already, Juventus on 11th goes on general sale tomorrow

You need to be a member/have an account on the website if you're not already - and yes just buy from there
as to when to buy - West Ham on 19th is on open sale already, Juventus on 11th goes on general sale tomorrow
No worries mate. Cheers for the info. After reading up abit it seems like tickets can get snapped up prettt quick.

No worries mate. Cheers for the info. After reading up abit it seems like tickets can get snapped up prettt quick.
I don't think you would have too much trouble depending how close to the end of the season it is they are on open sale now for West Ham. If you got a Cityzen membership you would get first chance. That's £35 though , although it does get you £5.00 of each game you go to.
If I remember rightly I thing the dates for TV get announced early March. so Tickets would go on sale about 4 or 5 weeks before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.