first time in Colin Bell Level 3 tomorrow...

The Wigan game I was on the 2nd back row in level 3
Yes you can see the pattern of play, but i struggled to work out which player was who at times!
Wasn't surprised a few people around me had binocs!

Another tip (if you are towards the back) is with a few mins to go, nip further down to the front and sit in empty seats near the exit.
We were up there for 10 mins after the game waiting to get out of the row!!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
The Wigan game I was on the 2nd back row in level 3
Yes you can see the pattern of play, but i struggled to work out which player was who at times!
Wasn't surprised a few people around me had binocs!

Another tip (if you are towards the back) is with a few mins to go, nip further down to the front and sit in empty seats near the exit.
We were up there for 10 mins after the game waiting to get out of the row!!

I've never sat at the back and don't plan to! but most in here are saying that it's the front of 3 that you want to sit at. I know I was.

We sit/stand in 109 but my mate has his SC in CB3. I have been up there a couple of times with him and there is no atmosphere what so ever. And if you think people on this forum can moan then these lot who sit there never fucking stop.

GXCity said:
We sit/stand in 109 but my mate has his SC in CB3. I have been up there a couple of times with him and there is no atmosphere what so ever. And if you think people on this forum can moan then these lot who sit there never fucking stop.

People like different things. I go to away matches where I stand and sign, that's cool with me, but at home I'm happy to sit, talk tactics and be happy watching the game. If that makes you a better supporter, so be it.

MCFC-alan88 said:
GXCity said:

People like different things. I go to away matches where I stand and sign, that's cool with me, but at home I'm happy to sit, talk tactics and be happy watching the game. If that makes you a better supporter, so be it.

I wasn't stating that I was a better supporter. And I agree with you about home games and taking in more of the game etc. But talking tactics and moaning like fuck are completely different things. And they never stopped around where my mate has his seats. And that was at the Spuds game when we had just qualified for the CL!

The view is fantastic but if the game is shit it's terrible. At least in other areas of the ground if the game's shit it's still enjoyable because of the singing etc.

Well....my opinion.

The view was brilliant as a few on here previously said, gives you such a better oversight of how we are playing. Was great to watch just how good Clichy was today, man of the match if you ask me.

As for the atmosphere....wasn't as bad as some people on here were making out, maybe i was lucky and had decent people around me, granted, theres hardly any singing but i'm not too fussed about that as i'm not gonna be a regular up there anyway.
Didn't hear anyone moanin or anything which was good, and didn't see a flat cap in sight haha. Oh and it was bloody boilin up there n all.
Got out the ground pretty quick too which was good.

All in all a great day, oh and to top it off the rags dropped points and my blackburn tickets are here :)

I sit front row 330,happy as Larry.Great view,no aholes near.As a 51 year old it is ideal for my needs.In 30 years time all the young ones on this thread will be singing its praises.
First time ever today I heard the away support singing more than the home ,well for the first hour anyway.Bad time to happen after the slagging we have had on this thread.:)

I sit front row 330,happy as Larry.Great view,no aholes near.As a 51 year old it is ideal for my needs.In 30 years time all the young ones on this thread will be singing its praises.
First time ever today I heard the away support singing more than the home ,well for the first hour anyway.Bad time to happen after the slagging we have had on this thread.:)

Sounds good!

i will be having my first ever sitting in the colin bell stand v stoke next month. Sat in various places in the ground but never in level 3 and never been in the CB stand. Level 3 and row 329, havent had a crap view so far in the ground lets hope that continues! :-)

Sounds good!

i will be having my first ever sitting in the colin bell stand v stoke next month. Sat in various places in the ground but never in level 3 and never been in the CB stand. Level 3 and row 329, havent had a crap view so far in the ground lets hope that continues! :-)

Think you may have got the record for quoting the oldest post ever on Bluemoon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.