first time in Colin Bell Level 3 tomorrow...

The front few rows of the Colin Bell Top tier offer the best view in the stadium, IMO. Even better than the second tier corporate seats, especially towards the middle. Also, you have the sun and wind at your back and nobody jumps up when we attack, spoiling the view. It's full of lifetime City regulars, too.

As you get towards the back it starts to feel a bit too far from the action, like the top of the new Kippax did.

thanks for the info mate. looks like me and the missus are towards the back of the stand, block 329 r840, but thats the only tickets i could get with us sitting together but im not too bothered.

thanks for the info mate. looks like me and the missus are towards the back of the stand, block 329 r840, but thats the only tickets i could get with us sitting together but im not too bothered.
840 is your seat number. It's the row ( a letter) which tells you how far back you are. Block 329 is level with the penalty area. I'm at the front of 328.

Enjoy!

Haha! Bit disappointed you didn't bite :-(

Possibly the worst moaner I've ever known in 40 years at City sits 2 rows behind me with his wife. All the regulars have a laugh about him and from time to time people have a pop at him. They are in their late 70s and nothing positive ever comes from his mouth. He's the one man left in England who still berates us for playing "tippy tappy" football.

Three seats from him is possibly the most irritating fan in the club's entire history. They are a family of 4 but they all look exactly the same. The lad is maybe about 20 and his voice is higher than Alan Ball's. For some reason the fact that he always knows every opposition player's name and the name of the ref gets under my skin even more than his high-pitched whinging. I've seen him get attacked by our own fans TWICE. He then shuts up for a few weeks until it creeps back.

Possibly the worst moaner I've ever known in 40 years at City sits 2 rows behind me with his wife. All the regulars have a laugh about him and from time to time people have a pop at him. They are in their late 70s and nothing positive ever comes from his mouth. He's the one man left in England who still berates us for playing "tippy tappy" football.

Three seats from him is possibly the most irritating fan in the club's entire history. They are a family of 4 but they all look exactly the same. The lad is maybe about 20 and his voice is higher than Alan Ball's. For some reason the fact that he always knows every opposition player's name and the name of the ref gets under my skin even more than his high-pitched whinging. I've seen him get attacked by our own fans TWICE. He then shuts up for a few weeks until it creeps back.
Sounds like a riot round you, mate ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.