fixture list ics file from official site.

Morning All,

I use Windows Live Calendar (not Outlook 2010) which has a facility to subscribe to calendars ... that way when they change at source it changes on your calendar automatically.

The City OS offer an interactive calendar link that automatically works with Outlook .... but what I am looking to do is find a URL that I can plus in to the subscribe option of Windows Live calendar.

Any help or suggestions will be gratefully received.

BTW ... the static version works just fine ... but as fixtures change I would prefer the interactive link.

Thanks

Having the exact same problem with the mac!

Neither the static nor the feed work for me - haven't worked for ages - wondering if anyone knows any other sites that do it - I used one last season that was good but it stopped updating from February onwards!

Thanks for any help

I downloaded it from the website straight to my iPhone. It is appearing as a 'subscribed' calendar in my iPhone Calendar, but there is nothing listed in the dates.

Please, somebody help us out with this.

Cheers.

Guys,
I think I have found a solution seeing that no-one at city can.

If you have got a google account you can add the ical to the google calendar that comes with any types of google account (gmail, igoogle, icalendar etc)and then sync it to your phone.

By adding it to your google calendar it should get the auto updates and then sync with your phone (in my case my iphone and it will sync every 15mins), meaning you get the live updates if a kick-off date/time changes

Take a look at this link, it tells you how to sync your google calender with different types of phones. Inc Iphone.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.com/mobile/sync/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.com/mobile/sync/</a>

If you don't have a google account it is handy and its free. I actually have an AOL email so i don't use Gmail but I like how I can customise my google home page so it has a city theme, see the sports headlines, the weather and other stuff when open my interent and now the calendar has turned out handy too!!!

if i get any other ideas i will post them,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.