Fixtures 2017/18 (Brighton (A) First game)

Talking of fixtures - Do the Rags go straight into the draw for CL - whereas 'Pool have to play a qualifying game - having finished 4th ?
I have seen it printed that the Rags are deemed to be the 17th best team in Europe.
The 16 teams in front of them were/are the 4 teams in the 4 groups of the CL.
What is the capacity of the Amex - Brighton - ?. Is it about 30,000.?.
Given that both Juventus and Real Madrid had already qualified for the group stages in their own rights before the CL final, I believe the rags were given the berth that would otherwise have been reserved for the CL winners. So, yes, I'd imagine they go straight into the group stages.

Manufactured them? Some people in here sound so bitter. It's the same place that Seville have been awarded for the two years previous. Everyone knows going into the season that winning the Europa league gets a champions league spot.
Wow.
Firstly the whole new ruling was devised to get the likes of the rags back in to the CL. Especially as with bt viewing figures dropping like flies. Then have a look at the "draw". All the top clubs drawn together and the easiest opponents available headed to the swamp. They always played away first in every knock out round.
If you can't see how they are assisted whenever possible you need to open your eyes. They were even handed the reserve cup against Southampton by a bent ref.

Wow.
Firstly the whole new ruling was devised to get the likes of the rags back in to the CL. Especially as with bt viewing figures dropping like flies. Then have a look at the "draw". All the top clubs drawn together and the easiest opponents available headed to the swamp. They always played away first in every knock out round.
If you can't see how they are assisted whenever possible you need to open your eyes. They were even handed the reserve cup against Southampton by a bent ref.
Some people can't or won't see what's staring them in the face bill.

Broadcast selection dates

Games in August and September

TV companies will announce their LIVE TV schedules on Monday 10 July.

Games in October and November
TV companies will announce their LIVE TV schedules on Friday 11 August.

Games in December and January 2018
TV companies will announce their LIVE TV schedules on Thursday 12 October.

Games in February
TV companies will announce their LIVE TV schedules on Tuesday 12 December.

Games in March
TV companies will announce their LIVE TV schedules on Thursday 25 January.

Games in April
TV companies will announce their LIVE TV schedules on Monday 26 February.

Games in May
TV companies will announce their LIVE TV schedules on 6 April.

Thanks for posting that. Had been looking for this information but to no avail. :-)

Wow.

You complete and utter mug. The ruling was announced is May 2013, that from 2015, the winners would qualify if the didn't through the league. This was a few weeks after United had just won the league, therefore qualifying for the c.l automatically. I suppose uefa anticipated the demise of united and thought, I know, they'll need help in 2017 to qualify. Better make this rule for them. It was brought in to try and improve the quality of the competition so clubs would take it more serious. Also, bt didn't gain rights until 2015, 2 years after this rule was decided. Suppose they knew bt viewing figured would fall?

You complete and utter mug. The ruling was announced is May 2013, that from 2015, the winners would qualify if the didn't through the league. This was a few weeks after United had just won the league, therefore qualifying for the c.l automatically. I suppose uefa anticipated the demise of united and thought, I know, they'll need help in 2017 to qualify. Better make this rule for them. It was brought in to try and improve the quality of the competition so clubs would take it more serious. Also, bt didn't gain rights until 2015, 2 years after this rule was decided. Suppose they knew bt viewing figured would fall?
Bless.
Naive as fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.