Fixtures - digital calendar

quiet_riot

Team supported
City
Does anyone have any success, or recommendations for a reliable addition to a Google calendar for City fixtures?

The OS (as per usual) is wank, https://www.mancity.com/fixtures/first-team - has a link to sync with your calendars, but it simply doesn't update, for example it doesn't show the wolves match, and the Huddersfiled match in November takes place on Saturday AND Sunday.

Annoying

Hahaha I have it on my iPad,showing wolves game Tuesday night but checked Huddersfield game yip on Saturday and Sunday,to be fair can’t remember any problems with it last season ..

The OS one does show the wolves match and does update for me.

Huddersfield is shown twice though!

Is it an error on the calendar or are we really playing two games in two days over new year ?? (It shows as Crystal Palace away on 31st December and Watford at home on the 1st January )

Is it an error on the calendar or are we really playing two games in two days over new year ?? (It shows as Crystal Palace away on 31st December and Watford at home on the 1st January )
The January game will be moved.
It still shows as Jan 1st on city own site.
C.T.I.D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.