Flagstones of Manchester City Centre

CitizenTID

Does anyone on here work for Manchester City Council? If so, please identify the inept sphincter responsible for maintenance of pedestrianised areas of town.

Every other day I've been kicking through heavy rainwater that's been thrown up by these loose, crafty flat-faced mother******* that place themselves in my exact path. As all men know, someone touching or ****ing with your shoes is a cardinal sin.

If you do work for the council, once you have identified said sphincter, please fill a suitably deep tray of water and place it under their desk ready for them Monday morning to experience how the decent-shoe wearing citizens of Manchester feel. I suspect there is a high probability such a person is a lizard who is troubled little by soggy feet, if so please promptly locate their eggs and serve them scrambled: proceed to eat in front of the lizard and make sure to offer them some so as not to appear rude.

Many thanks,
CTID

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.