Flasks and bags at the Etihad

the_corkys

Hi, am taking two of my kids today and the wife is insisting i take a bag with flask and biscuits in.....will I be able to do so? as when I go on my own I never take a flask or a bag and wondered what with security issues if we are able to do this ?

Thanks

Corky & Kids

Hi, am taking two of my kids today and the wife is insisting i take a bag with flask and biscuits in.....will I be able to do so? as when I go on my own I never take a flask or a bag and wondered what with security issues if we are able to do this ?

Thanks

Corky & Kids

Yea they just have a quick ganders in the bag on the way in, I have to lug a bag to every game full of all sorts of sht for me lad... He spends most if the game snacking and drinking tea.

Yea they just have a quick ganders in the bag on the way in, I have to lug a bag to every game full of all sorts of sht for me lad... He spends most if the game snacking and drinking tea.
Cheers pal, nearly spat me brew out reading that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.