Fleetwood sack Uwe.

He always starts off well, and takes his teams to the brink of glory; Brentford and the missed penalty to go up automatically, then losing in the playoff final, Wigan losing on penalties in the FA Cup semi-final, then losing in the Championship playoffs, taking Fleetwood to the playoffs then losing over two legs to Bradford. After those close calls, they collapse in the following season when you think they would kick on.

I only knew because I was dating a girl called Sarah when it came out and oddly enough Thin Lizzy had a different song called Sarah out at the same time!
The Lizzy song is pretty good tbf but FM, I think it was Spurs away that I came back on the official coach after the WC when half our lot applauded Gaz/crisp eater onto the pitch and on getting dropped off from Helens coach which was always hard work (loved her) they were playing at Maine Rd....bad end to a bad day.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.