Flintoff fails again

does he have to come into the england team as a batter tho?
his bowling could easily get him into the england side
hes seen now as more of a bowler than an all rounder
he played well in one series as an all rounder, the ashes 2005
its gone, hes bowling well for lancs getting up to 90mph so is mahmood
but with collingwood failing for england it looks like hes going to be the one to get the axe next, flintoff will be in the side for the return of south africa...

Freddie for colly in the 2nd test. Dead wicket day four at lords, flintoff could be one of the only bowlers to trouble batsmen on that kind of surface. Anyone know a decent wicketkeeper?

kinkladze96 said:
Freddie for colly in the 2nd test. Dead wicket day four at lords, flintoff could be one of the only bowlers to trouble batsmen on that kind of surface. Anyone know a decent wicketkeeper?

no no no
see how collingwood got out?
ball missed bat by a mile, got really unlucky
played well in odis against new zealand
so i think he might be on track to regaining form
but i must say if there was someone tht should be dropped from england it must be collingwood, but dont drop him from this series, keep the same team throughout... make the swap in the return tour later in the winter

but the wicketkeeper problem, ambrose, he shoutnt be in the squad, i thought that was obvious after the new zealand series, but they decided to give him another go, he failed with the bat again by scoring 4 (i think) i think jones should be given another chance, i didnt see him doing much wrong with thwe gloves, i guess with the bat which let him down, but arnt all keepers letting us down with the bat? i remember against pakistan at old trafford he broke his finger during the game (i think it was his last match) and he was still taking some great catches... but i think lancashires sutton should be given ago... i know hes getting on, but it might be a gamble which pays off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.