Floodlit Cup

Last years Northern final was played at St Georges Park.The National Final was played at Burton Albions stadium,not sure of the date or if spectators can attend Northern Final

Won it 3-1.

Supercup final v Fulham or Arsenal on Friday at Bescott stadium

Playing Arsenal 7 45 pm at Bescott stadium in National Final,lads are going for there third Premier League trophy of the season,won the International Prem tournament in October and North Floodlit Cup.

Playing Arsenal 7 45 pm at Bescott stadium in National Final,lads are going for there third Premier League trophy of the season,won the International Prem tournament in October and North Floodlit Cup.

5-1 up at the moment.

Chatting to someone tonight who told me Tommy Doyle is just next level brilliant. Possibly the best talent we have at the club. Gerrard with better technique, scores thirty yarders almost every game, has a sublime touch and is tall, strong and fast.

Sounds like Colin Bell reincarnated. He's a blue and is Pardoe and Doyle's grandson, and he captains all the teams he plays in, including England. I think we're going to see something special emerge.

Chatting to someone tonight who told me Tommy Doyle is just next level brilliant. Possibly the best talent we have at the club. Gerrard with better technique, scores thirty yarders almost every game, has a sublime touch and is tall, strong and fast.

Sounds like Colin Bell reincarnated. He's a blue and is Pardoe and Doyle's grandson, and he captains all the teams he plays in, including England. I think we're going to see something special emerge.
I hope he makes it and is given a chance.

Treble done and Arsenal blew away 5. 1 great achievement from these lads to win 3 Prem tournaments in one season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.