Flops in the Premier League this season

**** who hit the bar today, i don't care if he scored a fucking triple hat trick against Juve, that was fall on the floor bad.

Seriously though Bravo has failed, he is a good keeper but it just started bad here for him and never changed, one of those weird things that just happen.

Other teams then Pogba wins hands down, he is now doing the absolute minimum with flashes of skill. He was hailed as the total midfielder, turns out he needs world beaters around him to do the actual work and brings nothing a fella in his position should have besides attacking intent. At 90m you are wanting Messi level effects on every aspect of the club but he has been a bog standard buy really. None of this 'not his fault he cost 90m' bollocks it is a nonsense, he seems to big up the hype at every corner. A proper player would fuck the haircuts off and spend longer studying what is needed and/or training. If it was a City player i'd be fucking livid tbh, fuck off with your haircuts, your entire head should be 'how the fuck do i improve' not half his mind on his next snazzy hair cut ffs.

Put it this way, Gabriel Jesus has earned the right to do what Pogba does should he wish regarding the posing bollocks with a new haircut every day because he has made a big effing mark very quick. Pogba has slowly, very slowly come out from being an absolute liability to just doing basics right...90 million please, fuck off 90 fucking million...oh but shirt sale...fuck your shirt sales it is footy not a marketing exercise.

Edit: i may seem a bit angry at him there but that is my dad rubbing off, i have no time for any player who thinks they are all that, it is a repulsive trait imo.

Sissoko is the unusual one, watching him in the euros last summer, he was excellent.... I even thought we should have him to replace Yaya.....
Nah, typical example of a player who looks good because all of the better players are being marked out of the game. He's always been a decent player, but that's why you don't buy players on the basis of a decent tournament. Look at the previous 12 months at Newcastle.

Pogba, all day long. Another addition to the long list of Utd's incredibly expensive signings who have totally disappeared on the field. The media will tell you it's City who squander their money, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.