Flops in the Premier League this season

For sure.

Watching them play is so boring and slow.

I watched the 6-1 that someone kindly posted a link to on here and that Ferguson team had speed of thought and attacking intentions even while losing 6-1.

Jose's team is just a 'don't lose the game' machine and that's his calling card.

It's dull, it's boring and it's no fun to watch. I can't imagine it's fun to play either.

I'm sure he'll get close to the Europa trophy, if not win it, and then call it a success. I guess if you have to win any ONE game, Jose is good for that but he's bad for the game, in general.

Sissoko has been pretty crud. We give them 6m a season unless we sell him on. Xhaka has been turd for Arsenal, they wanted a general and got a loony. Bravo has been gash too but Carlton surely has to win the award, this is the fella that smashed the world transfer record

nintchdbpict000271538993.jpg

This **** should be put through the ringer. Any other club and he would.

Whilst it would be harsh to label Stones as a "flop", he hasn't resembled a potential world class defender on many occasions this season. I was expecting a bit more considering his reputation and how much we paid for him. The same argument could perhaps be made for Gundogan, who has predictably been plighted with injury and was somewhat inconsistent when he did play. Hopefully they can both be key players for us next season. Nolito and Bravo have both been disappointing, though.

Even though I can't say I have followed other clubs closely this season, I believe more was expected from the likes of Pogba, Janssen, Xhaka etc.

Conversely, it would be interesting to read whom others consider to be the best signings made last summer + winter. Kante would be the obvious pick for signing of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.