Florian Wirtz

Think I would, but the decision would be left with Kevin, would depend whether he thinks he's up to another full season with us,or whether he'd be happy not playing every week,and whether he fancies Saudi, not sure he would.
Given the choice I suspect he'll see out his contract with us.
For sure and I’d not force him out in any way.

It might be the natural conclusion, but probably won’t be.
I think we'd be silly to sell De Bruyne in the summer without taking advantage of the "farewell" bump; ala Klopp right now for Pool. I do think we should sell him to Saudi however, if he's open to the move. The money is just too good.

However, I don't think the Saudi clubs will lower their bid much, if at all, if forced to wait one more year. I imagine that once next season is heading into the business end, De Bruyne / City announce they're parting ways at the end of the season (or the season after if Kev is still up for it, not counting that out). This gives our fans and players the kick in the ass they need to find that extra drive to push over the line.

Knowing Kev, he won't love this approach, but the man deserves his flowers. I would expect applauses from all opposition club as he does his rounds after our away matches, knowing it'll be his last time gracing their pitch. Needless to say, the same love will be shown at the Etihad.

Wirtz for me is the natural replacement for KDB....he is a better option than Paquetta imho.

Has KDB got the legs for another full season...we know he still has games in him...but I do think he is struggling long term and I dont think he can keep going with the games every 3 days - we have seen him struggle in a few games this season....

Would KDB accept the squad role? Tolmie has said KDB is going nowhere this summer.

Foden has stepped up and shown he can play the more central role so maybe we already have our replacement.

I see Paquetta as a good player but he is a step below at present and he seems to have a bit of a hit and miss attitude....some games he is on it...some he disappears....

Wirtz has a higher ceiling that Paquetta for me

However, having said all of that...Paquetta would make a decent squad player....

Wirtz for me is the natural replacement for KDB....he is a better option than Paquetta imho.

Has KDB got the legs for another full season...we know he still has games in him...but I do think he is struggling long term and I dont think he can keep going with the games every 3 days - we have seen him struggle in a few games this season....

Would KDB accept the squad role? Tolmie has said KDB is going nowhere this summer.

Foden has stepped up and shown he can play the more central role so maybe we already have our replacement.

I see Paquetta as a good player but he is a step below at present and he seems to have a bit of a hit and miss attitude....some games he is on it...some he disappears....

Wirtz has a higher ceiling that Paquetta for me

However, having said all of that...Paquetta would make a decent squad player....
He’s going Bayern

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.