Flying - anyone had any bad experiences?

Slow leak in the Nimrod hydraulics? That was obviously one of our better efforts.

Hydraulics weren't her strongest point. Had a red pump fire in Africa. Green system problem that kept me in Sicily for a week waiting for spares and lost 2 systems at the same time during GW1. But generally they never put you in immediate danger. Well apart from the aileron actuator lock ups we had in 92/3. Now they were a tad spicy but I never had one.

Hydraulics weren't her strongest point. Had a red pump fire in Africa. Green system problem that kept me in Sicily for a week waiting for spares and lost 2 systems at the same time during GW1. But generally they never put you in immediate danger. Well apart from the aileron actuator lock ups we had in 92/3. Now they were a tad spicy but I never had one.

Do you mind speaking in more laymen terms when speaking of your aircraft disaster experiences. Have you ever absolutely shit it!?

I have a few friends who worked Nimrod as pan trash. Apparently, Speed-tape covered a multitude of sin's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.