Following city

Indaparkside

This has prob been covered before but got me thinking with all the London games we've had recently and Bournemouth last night, also we have champions league regularly as well as all the domestic cup competitions how much do you spend a season watching our mighty club bet it's frightening for the ones who do every game. Anyone keep a record mine was close on £7,000 last season.

When I were a lad it cost me seventeen shillings and sixpence, not counting the tuppeny match programme

Think April will be a mega expensive month.

Arsenal, Chelsea, Southampton & Middlesbrough away in the league. A good chance of us getting to the FA Cup semi final at Wembley and maybe still in the champions league so a possible 2 legs for the quarter finals.

That lot will cost a fortune.

Think April will be a mega expensive month.

Arsenal, Chelsea, Southampton & Middlesbrough away in the league. A good chance of us getting to the FA Cup semi final at Wembley and maybe still in the champions league so a possible 2 legs for the quarter finals.

That lot will cost a fortune.
Fingers crossed that my pension will cover it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.