Foo Fighters to play Ethiad

WTf sold out already !!! didnt expect that. Btw seen then last time at the ethiad and at the arena great both times

Not being funny but anyone who didn't think they would sell out instantly is not paying attention. They are one of the biggest bands on the planet because they are one of the very best live bands on the circuit. The UK is also one of their strongholds.

I wouldn't be surprised if they added one or two nights so keep a watch out for that. They don't have any other gigs announced for that time period so they may be waiting to see how high demand is before either adding UK dates or other European ones.

Last edited:
We had 6 people trying to get tickets on various sitesto find by about 9.06am it was sold out. Spoke to a lad in our office who used to work for See Tickets & he thought that it would have been about 95% sold out on pre sale & corporate. Cheeses me off that by 9.15am I could have got a ticket if i was willing to pay 100% mark up. If I was doing this outside the ground on concert day I could be arrested.
I bought mine from SeeTickets about 9.25.
Didn't do any refreshing of the page, just left it, if I got them, I got them.
It really is the look of the drawer getting these big gig tickets.

Not being funny but anyone who didn't think they would sell out instantly is not paying attention. They are one of the biggest bands on the planet because they are one of the very best live bands on the circuit. The UK is also one of their strongholds.

I wouldn't be surprised if they added one or two nights so keep a watch out for that. They don't have any other gigs announced for that time period so they may be waiting to see how high demand is before either adding UK dates or other European ones.

Not being funny but last time they played the ethiad and/or the arena i dont remember them selling out so fast or selling out at all, but that was a long time ago. Obviously the Uk fan base as grown since then. And i know they are one of the very best live bands as i have seen then twice :)

Anyway lets hope there will be extra dates announced, as for the lucky ones that got tickets have a great gig.

Not being funny but last time they played the ethiad and/or the arena i dont remember them selling out so fast or selling out at all, but that was a long time ago. Obviously the Uk fan base as grown since then. And i know they are one of the very best live bands as i have seen then twice :)

Anyway lets hope there will be extra dates announced, as for the lucky ones that got tickets have a great gig.

Unfortunately for those not managing to get tickets this time, things may have changed. I'm pretty sure demand was strong for tickets at Wembley / MK Bowl on the last tour. I know I made sure I bought as soon as they went on sale but I don't know how quickly they sold out. I do know that plenty of people, like myself, at MK had not seen the band before but I'm damn sure that, like myself, lots of them would have wanted to see them again.

Only three dates was obviously not going to be enough to satisfy demand this time round. That was confirmed when I tried to buy pre-sale tickets on Wednesday and was fortunate enough to get a couple, which I know were some of the last to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.