Foo Fighters to play Ethiad

Can't wait for this,one of the best bands of the last 10 years brilliant.

I downloaded the set list from a gig they did the other night and have been blasting it out in my car. Really can't wait until Tuesday now, also the added bonus of being on the Etihad pitch again.

I downloaded the set list from a gig they did the other night and have been blasting it out in my car. Really can't wait until Tuesday now, also the added bonus of being on the Etihad pitch again.
Looks like there doing a 2 hr plus set

Saw them late last year at O2 and Dave threatened to make us miss the last Tube. I think they played around 3 hours; they won't play as long outdoors due to curfews.

Going to see them again at West Ham next Friday.
Top one mate

Let’s hope they’ve aren’t pricks like Jay Z and Beyoncé were the other night, up their own arses them two.

Let’s hope they’ve aren’t pricks like Jay Z and Beyoncé were the other night, up their own arses them two.

The mrs went to this - said it was the worst of the 3 concerts she has seen at the Etihad this summer.

The mrs went to this - said it was the worst of the 3 concerts she has seen at the Etihad this summer.
THey made everyone leave the stadium bowl whilst they did their sound check, no one was allowed to look at them, I’ve never heard of such rubbish.

THey made everyone leave the stadium bowl whilst they did their sound check, no one was allowed to look at them, I’ve never heard of such rubbish.

Modern pop culture grinds my gears something rotten. It is this nonsense that feeds the ego's of these severely detached people. For example i have more time for a chubby bbq'er whose last job on this earth should be orating in front of a camera (he fumbles his words often). He is however interesting and decent with no sense of diva instincts even though he has a huge following on youtube. I suppose i like seeing people on our level, they are the real superstars imo. I can't relate to a woman who demands you leave the building whilst she does sound checks.

I could advise these idiots better to endear themselves to fans, i'd tell beyonce and jay-z to sing some city chants at the stadium for their sound checking. It would get to the papers probably and be a fun thing, anything but these repulsive diva like demands.

On a side note i never took to Jay-Z, his rap was always shit next to DMX, Wu-Tang etc. He was the poor mans rapper who somehow made a mint from being generic and partly responsible for the gentrification of rap. Him and puff dickhead between them screwed rap up imo.

Dave Grohl seemingly is as humble as you can get. I have a lot of time for him, not bad on the drums or guitar either :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.