Food Challenges

TCIB

I am not into these really but i just saw one on fb and it seemed weak. After the footy last night i made a 1kg burger as i often do (the whole 1000grm pack) and munched the bloody lot and a plate of wedges along with the half a red onion on it and 4 rashers of smoked bacon and 2 slices of smoked cheese. It certainly did not feel like a challenge.

The facebook one was 750grm fried chicken steak and a plate of fries, is it just me or would half the blokes on this forum tuck that away?

I recall a couple of all you can eat places shitting it when i returned and one school trip to Dieppe no other kids ate prawns from the shell so every night i had 30 bowls of fresh prawns to unshell and munch, the teachers almost gave me a standing ovation due to me not wasting what had been paid for months earlier.

Are you partial to the odd monster meal or can you barely look at a large plate of food?

Anyone done any food challenges and won or did you fail miserably like the failure you really are :-D ?

Have a ganders at a few of this fellas vids, seriously i dunno where he puts it, he is a small dude.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MegatoadStonie/videos

Used to love watching Man v Food. He always done bulk easily enough, but got done by some real fucking hot buffalo wings.
Is it true he had to stop that due to how bad it was fucking his health? i read some stuff but dunno if it was chinese whispers. I remember one show his mam bollocked him on the phone for doing it hahaha. Ahh he went back for those wings a few years later right and defeated the buggers or am i imagining that. He did a flashback to that fail and ate the lot of the challenge he was currently doing.

Heat challenges would stop me in my tracks, paphos sent me some fucking chili jam he made from carolina reapers grown in the Cypriot heat and sun. If i could have got my hands on him the next day when i was almost in tears on the bog i dare say murders would have happened hehe. It was actually very nice i just got a bit giddy with it.

Is it true he had to stop that due to how bad it was fucking his health? i read some stuff but dunno if it was chinese whispers. I remember one show his mam bollocked him on the phone for doing it hahaha. Ahh he went back for those wings a few years later right and defeated the buggers or am i imagining that. He did a flashback to that fail and ate the lot of the challenge he was currently doing.

Heat challenges would stop me in my tracks, paphos sent me some fucking chili jam he made from carolina reapers grown in the Cypriot heat and sun. If i could have got my hands on him the next day when i was almost in tears on the bog i dare say murders would have happened hehe. It was actually very nice i just got a bit giddy with it.

I think he went on a diet and lost a lot of weight.
Just to answer your other questions, no way have i ever done or would do any food challenge. I don't like being sick.
although saying that, i have eaten some humungus meals when on the marijuana, but not as a challenge.

I think he went on a diet and lost a lot of weight.
Just to answer your other questions, no way have i ever done or would do any food challenge. I don't like being sick.
although saying that, i have eaten some humungus meals when on the marijuana, but not as a challenge.

Haha, the munchies when your satisfying it, hard to beat that level of comfort haha.

Dunno how i feel about this, treat the BBQ with respect fucker!

Shit i kinda skip the fitness bit xD Do you do iron man challenges or stuff of that nature? or just have bouts of working out.

Just bouts, I will do weights it for 3 months of the year. I dont like to be too big . its not for me.
Play sport and swim a lot.

I hope your metabolism looks after you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.