Football Agents

Saddleworth2

I thought I knew quite a bit about City until someone asked me who each players agents were. I didn't have a clue other than Kev representing himself and that clown that looks after Yaya. I searched for a thread on the topic of agents and there isn't that much. So first question, do we know who represents who in the squad and what other PL players do they represent?

I thought I knew quite a bit about City until someone asked me who each players agents were. I didn't have a clue other than Kev representing himself and that clown that looks after Yaya. I searched for a thread on the topic of agents and there isn't that much. So first question, do we know who represents who in the squad and what other PL players do they represent?
Transfermarkt are your best bet there, each players page will show their agent and you can get to the agents page then to view a list of their clients.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.