Football Focus(Pogba comments P2)

The Rags have injured enough of our players over the years , Best on Pardoe , Buchan on Bell , Keane on Haarland ,they were not just injuries but tackles that virtually finished their careers , maybe Carlton should put a little thought into his comments. But i can understand why he is shouting his mouth off because he isnt doing his talking on the pitch , in fact i have no idea why anyone rates him on what he has done this season , he has helped the Rags beat relegation fodder. The Rags paid £120m to sell shirts , his football ability was a distant second.

I'll be honest, if it were a City player I'd want the matter to be handled internally.

Just watched Final Score with the bloke of Crimewatch and that imbecile Mills, but who the women with the Manc accent.

The club should call him out on this, the ignorant rag cünt.

There must be some kind of FA disrepute charge and ban for wishing fellow professionals get injured?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.