Football is fixed blog

He was, and still is ahead of the curve on this. Had a Hiatus after the 'Arry Bentwatt trial as he felt like giving up as all the evidence was there and HMRC fucked it up.

Any sane person knows it bent and has been for years and their handling of VAR just confirms it.

Any sane person knows it bent and has been for years and their handling of VAR just confirms it.
This. It is no great revelation.

The Premier League is not (and never was) above match fixing and systemic corruption.

1. Tottenham Hotspur +21.5
2. Crystal Palace +12.5
3. Leicester City and Everton +12.0
5. Bournemouth +8.5
6. Manchester United +4.5
7. Southampton +1.5
8. Swansea City +1.0
9. Chelsea 0.0
10. West Bromwich Albion -1.0
11. Stoke City -1.5
12. Liverpool -5.0
13. Arsenal and Watford -6.0
15. Burnley -8.5
16. Manchester City -14.0
17. West Ham United -26.0

Poor West Ham fans -26.0 that's -12 more than us! I had no idea they'd been having it so bad with ref decisions, to think you can almost add up all the crap we've put up with and then pretty much double it... heads would explode.

I'd have expected us to have it the worst but that's actually shocking. Why don't the clubs on the worse end of it team up to get something done about it?

The way he consistently talks about BT Sports and co already knowing there's decisions on the way for certain teams has me wondering if sometimes the ref has to tear up the script when something would be too obvious. The way Neville and the rest of the pundits reacted to Mané getting sent off seems more suspect in that context, perhaps they felt it was one of those decisions they could sweep under the carpet for him but the ref thought better of it? They were incensed by a correct decision after all.

Last edited:
Yep. The mishandling of the introduction of VAR is conclusive proof to me that there is endemic corruption/favouritism in the game. It is no wonder that Utd, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool voted against it's introduction in the Premier League.
When it is eventually introduced it will be guaranteed to be bent.

Yep. The mishandling of the introduction of VAR is conclusive proof to me that there is endemic corruption/favouritism in the game. It is no wonder that Utd, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool voted against it's introduction in the Premier League.
When it is eventually introduced it will be guaranteed to be bent.
Yep real-time CG correction of offside calls and tackles.

"He may have looked miles offside in real time but as you can see there in the replay Salah was onside"
"Mané gets the ball and Ederson plays for a foul with is face"

He is bang on the money. He's called out Peter Walton,who we know was corrupt in our 2012 title win, he was also all over Leicester's links to the cycle dopers.

I'm fully aware that the ostriches will soon be along dismissing everyone as wearing a tin foil hat but the chap who writes this makes serious money from his work in anti-corruption.
His blogs have been locked for some years now pending a new book but access seems to have been given through the link below.
I'm just having a good old read of 2012.

https://footballisfixed.blogspot.co.uk

Perhaps I should mention that he's a Manchester United fan

Has Frankie Sinatra seen this thread? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.