Football League Cup - Quarter-Final 29/30th November

you can see it now-former greats such as Charlie Nicholas Chris Sutton Dion Dublin and Danny Meeerfeee will pick their best combined team. Rooney a shoe-in as he attempts to break the goal scoring record for a wig wearing scouser playing against the team with the next MickyOwen

you can see it now-former greats such as Charlie Nicholas Chris Sutton Dion Dublin and Danny Meeerfeee will pick their best combined team. Rooney a shoe-in as he attempts to break the goal scoring record for a wig wearing scouser playing against the team with the next MickyOwen
Half hour "Comedy Special" featuring Ratboy and Carragher.

Rags cup to lose, then.

Phelan will obviously bend over for them and given Klippety's record in finals - I'm sure they'll beat Saints - it's all set up for a media wank-fest over PEG's first trophy at the swamp.

It will hurt them even more getting beat by the dippers in the final so for once, happy with the rigged draw.

Given the final is on February 26th, any rag involvement means the derby gets put back to later in the season. I say 'given' but they're desperate to win it and Hull are desperately bad bad so it's highly likely. So, unless both get knocked out of the FA cup, it'll be another evening derby game at the Etihad. Marvellous.

He was shit for t h e first 20 mins always out of position. Good run for the goal though

From what I saw his distribution and use of the ball was top class and his overlaps, as you say, were good too. Didn't think he was tested too much defensively to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.