Football League Cup - Semi-Final 10/11 Jan

I thought that the families had more or less called a halt to their campaign last year after the inquiry ruled their loved ones were unlawfully killed (haven't they decided not to have any more memorial services at Anfield for the victims?). If that is correct, then surely, if the families are happy to call a halt to their campaign,then Liverpool fans should be able to do the same?
True enough but the scouse fans will evidently continue to chant it. Not sure why it was brought up on a blue forum? leave them to it.

Why are we never linked with Bertrand? Just as good as Rose in my opinion and Southampton are known to selling. I'd be all over him in the summer

Fuck me I know there's still the second half to come,but at the moment Liverpool look poor the rags will be licking their lips waiting on them come Sunday..

That "Match" ad, where the girl's dress is ripped off by the taxi as she's meeting her date gets on my thrupennies. Like someone who looks like her is going to need to go on a dating site to snare herself a fella.

*heads off to match. com*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.