Football Manager 2009.

Rob-Ben-Ho

If you have FM09 just wanna no who you have signed aswell as league and cup standings. screenshots would be good =]

i dont no how to paste screenshots. but im 4th. in the 1st round of uefa cup

not been on it for a while but darijo srna is brilliant..
u never mentioned how many seasons you've played or who you signed??

Wrong forum

then again we do have a lot of 'don't sign (insert name of realistic, solid players here), sign (insert name of foreigner who is awesome on football manager here) instead' threads.

Could be a success.

Fuck Bridge, we should have signed Guardado, Marcelo and Lahm for backup.

Andres Guardado, Davide Santon, Sergio Asenjo, Palombo, Carioca among several lol.

Must say im bored of it now though lol. Will give it another bash on Feb 2nd lol.

i only signed diarra and Huntelaar or all people, and this is before they both went to madrid. Won the league with city, easy!

get vela, asenjo, marcellis, mats hummel, veloso, moutinho, alex teixeira and marquinhos
they are good youngsters

ono said:
Wrong forum

then again we do have a lot of 'don't sign (insert name of realistic, solid players here), sign (insert name of foreigner who is awesome on football manager here) instead' threads.

Could be a success.

Fuck Bridge, we should have signed Guardado, Marcelo and Lahm for backup.

all 3 of them are the people i'd like to sign if i can be the manager of Man City (that day will never happen) but i don't think they will come to City easily. Guardado might, but the other 2 must be in a very high price.

you might say we can afford them but I dont think it's necessary to pay like £50-70m for them. I am sure the clubs will ask a high price for the player.

Here is my team in my 3rd season

Hart
Sakho
Richards
Zapata
Mazzarani
Messi
Essien
Kaka
Obertan
Aguero
Pandev

We are unbeatable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.