football pundits

leighton said:
Souness started out over here on RTE and I miss him with either Giles , Dunphy and Liam Brady who is maybe 1 of the best out there pundit wise a great knowledge of the game before yesterdays Rags game he predicted the game to be a borefest no real creation in any of the teams and he was right.

Souness and Brady, yes agreed. Even Giles can be good. But then again he can be awful as well! But to get them you have to put up with Dunphy. AAARRRGGGHHH. Can't stand him. The sound of his voice makes my flesh crawl. The sound of comedians doing impressions of him makes my flesh crawl.

It's not as if it's some Utd connection thing. I used to listen to his Today FM drivetime show, but by the time they got rid of him I would rather drive in silence than listen to his moronic gibbering. So when he's on tv and starts to talk (shite) about football.........AAARRRGGGHHH

Actually, I often find myself not watching the halftime or post game commentary for personal reasons. I get depressed! Not coz they are that bad, but because in my heart of hearts, I believe I know more abou football than 90% of those who get on T.V. and it kills me :(

I

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.