Football Quiz Thread

mancity dan

There are 21 different “name endings” for clubs in the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 (City, United etc. – there’s 2 to start you off!)

WITHOUT USING GOOGLE (!) can you name them all?

1 City
2 United
3 Town
4 County
5 Villa
6 Forest
7 Wednesday
8 Rangers
9 Rovers
10 Wanderers
11 Alexandria
12 Argyle
13 North End
14 Athletic
15 Orient
16 Palace
17 Albion
18 Hotspur
19 Dons
20 Vale
21 Stanley

Don't know if Vale or Palace count though.

1 City
2 United
3 Town
4 County
5 Villa
6 Forest
7 Wednesday
8 Rangers
9 Rovers
10 Wanderers
11 Alexandria
12 Argyle
13 North End
14 Athletic
15 Orient
16 Palace
17 Albion
18 Hotspur
19 Dons
20 Vale
21 Stanley

Don't know if Vale or Palace count though.

He said NO googling............

He said NO googling............

It takes a bit of working out, but you can do this without Googling. Just a combination of going through the teams division by division (obviously in your head) and, if that fails then go around the country Geographically! I'm still not convinced Vale is right, it's not like Manchester City in that the City is added to the name of a place, Port Vale isn't an actual place, so is the "Vale" really the same as a "City"?

I'm only kidding pal,yea I would say Vale and Palace would count,well you got 21 he said there was 21 so unless theres 2 more......but I can't think of anymore at minute

I'm only kidding pal,yea I would say Vale and Palace would count,well you got 21 he said there was 21 so unless theres 2 more......but I can't think of anymore at minute

It's a quiz question whose answers change over time, I remember a few years ago being asked this and "Harriers" was one of the answers, however Kidderminster have long since been relegated.

Matty was right.

Next question:

There’s one football club in the top 4 English leagues where you can’t colour in any of the letters in the name of the club.

For example “Oxford” – you would be able to colour in the two o’s and the d.

What’s the name of this club?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.