Football today, April 02

dw7

Wigan v spurs

I'm off to the game today come on Wigan. I just about got a ticket because I wasn't on their data base ffs no wonder their attendances are so poor you think they be dragging people in off the street

Re: Wigan v spurs

Must win for Spurs. A draw and we could go 6 points clear tomorrow. That would be very difficult for them to overcome

Girl I work with, her boyfriend is a Spuds fan, dad a City fan.

Both in the away end today. Hope he can contain himself if Wigan score.

dw7 said:
I'm off to the game today come on Wigan. I just about got a ticket because I wasn't on their data base ffs no wonder their attendances are so poor you think they be dragging people in off the street

Give us a wave bud,im sure we'll see you ;)

Spurs have Ledley King, Jonathan Woodgate, William Gallas, Alan Hutton, Younes Kaboul and Gareth Bale all out injured.

I'd expect Harry to line-up his Spurs at Wigan today like this...

Gomes

Corluka Dawson Bassong Assou-Ekotto

Sandro Modric

Lennon Van der Vaart Pienaar

Defoe

I think Wigan will do us a favour today. Some decent players in there midfield in McCarthy and Nzogbia. Also there new striker if he is given a run out looks like he could cause some problems Conor Sammon big and strong and seems quick for a big man. Scored for fun in the SPL this season and in the game against us he had a great chance that went just wide.

My prediction for what its worth 2-1 Wigan.

West Ham vs United, KO if few minutes

WSU: Green, Jacobsen, da Costa, Upson, Bridge, O'Neil, Parker, Noble, Hitzlsperger, Cole,

Scum: Kuz, Fabio, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Gibson, Carrick, Giggs, Valencia, Rooney, Park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.