Football today, April 02

Number10 said:
sammyvine said:
Pato is fucking class.

Leonardo got fucked today against his former team. Their attitude was awful. Gave up when the sending off happened even though they were 1-0 down.

Pato has been very on and off this season, but he was very good today. I agree that Inter was never in the game, Milan was the way hungrier team tonight. Van Bommel and Abate were excellent in breaking up Inter's attack, the Inter players were sub par, with maybe the exception of Julio Cesar, who saved Inter from a way more resounding defeat.
When has Pato ever been off? Off injured maybe, but he is always providing when on the pitch.

You could tell Inter missed Lucio at the back today and Eto'o just didn't see enough of the ball, big win for Milan without Ibra up front though.

squirtyflower said:
Pigeonho said:
Missed MOTD last night, watching it now. Stoke/Chelsea looked a quality game.
same here
for some reason it didn't auto record, but when i came down this morning it was!
I was just wankered, that's why I missed it!
I hope our game today is as end to end as that Stoke/Chelsea game appeared to be, but with us netting each time we break. Can see a refreshed and regrouped set of Blues shitting all over Sunderland today. Going for 4-1.

Pigeonho said:
squirtyflower said:
same here
for some reason it didn't auto record, but when i came down this morning it was!
I was just wankered, that's why I missed it!
I hope our game today is as end to end as that Stoke/Chelsea game appeared to be, but with us netting each time we break. Can see a refreshed and regrouped set of Blues shitting all over Sunderland today. Going for 4-1.
fingers crossed we get a good result

pmsl at craven cottage
[bigimg]http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/51981000/jpg/_51981225_jackoo.jpg[/bigimg]

Joga Bonito said:
Number10 said:
Pato has been very on and off this season, but he was very good today. I agree that Inter was never in the game, Milan was the way hungrier team tonight. Van Bommel and Abate were excellent in breaking up Inter's attack, the Inter players were sub par, with maybe the exception of Julio Cesar, who saved Inter from a way more resounding defeat.
When has Pato ever been off? Off injured maybe, but he is always providing when on the pitch.

You could tell Inter missed Lucio at the back today and Eto'o just didn't see enough of the ball, big win for Milan without Ibra up front though.

I don't discuss Pato's talent, it's there for everyone to see. It's more Pato's difficulties (or Allegri's ineptitude) playing together with the new additions of Ibra and Robinho. There were constant misunderstandings in the passes and runs towards goal.

Above all, Ibra was seen as very frustrated with the incompatibility of his and Pato's style of play, which is why Pato was even put on the bench for Inzaghi to start, before Filippo got his season-ending injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.